Steamed razor clams with garlic sauce and rice vermicelli: Razor clams are delicious. There are many ways to cook razor clams, such as steamed razor clams, roasted razor clams, and fried razor clams. Today I will share a steamed razor clam recipe suitable for summer consumption. With the vermicelli and garlic sauce, the razor clams have a strong garlic flavor, you guys can follow the steps to make Chinese style steamed seafood below.
Steamed razor clams with garlic sauce
- Wash the razor clams, put in clean water, add salt and a few drops of oil, (the water is slightly salty, so it is easy to spit out the sand), soak for 2 to 3 hours.
- Soak the rice vermicelli in cold water until it becomes soft. Do not use hot water and warm water to soak, otherwise, the vermicelli will be easily disconnected when steaming.
- Chop the garlic and green onions, and cut the red peppers into circles.
- Start making the garlic sauce below, add the appropriate salad oil and minced garlic to the pot, and fry on low heat until slightly yellow. Then add oyster sauce, pepper powder, chicken essence, sugar, and mix well.
- Once the water's boiling, we boil the razor clams until the shell is open, then take the meat out of the shell while it is hot, and clean it up.
- Drain the soaked vermicelli and put in a large bowl, add a little oil from the garlic sauce and mix well. The advantage of this is that the steamed vermicelli will not stick together.
- Place the razor clams on the vermicelli. Pour the garlic sauce evenly on the razor clams. Put in a steamer and steam for 5 minutes.
- When time is up, sprinkle ground green onions and red pepper rings and pour the light soy sauce in a circle. In addition, add oil to the pan and heat it to smoke, then pour the hot oil on the plate.
Do you like steamed razor clams recipes? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about the garlic sauce for seafood? This is why we have a comments section on this Asian Chinese food blog. I really hope you guys liked the steamed razor clams with garlic sauce seafood recipe. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!