Stew rice with pork and potatoes recipe. This braised rice is made with a rice cooker, the potatoes are soft and glutinous, the rice grains are distinct, the pork belly is fat and not greasy!
Stew rice recipe with pictures step by step
Stew Rice With Pork And Potatoes Recipe
- rRice cooker
- Making Braised Rice Sauce: 1 teaspoon sugar, 2 tablespoons cooking wine, 2 tablespoons light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon pepper powder and half a teaspoon salt, mix.
- Cut the pork belly into small cubes and boil.
- Soak the dried shiitake mushrooms and dice them. Diced potatoes and set aside. Also prepare mixed vegetables.
- Add oil and rock sugar to the pan sauté until slightly melted. Add pork belly and stir-fry.
- Pour all ingredients, then add braised rice sauce and stir-fry for a while.
- Put rice in the rice cooker.
- Then pour the stir-fried ingredients, add dried shrimps and the right amount of water. Press the rice cooker button and wait 10 minutes after the power is turned off.
Do you like Chinese food recipes? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about the stewed rice with pork and potatoes recipe? I really hope you guys liked the Braised Rice with Pork Belly and Potatoes recipe.
Also Read: Fried Rice With Mayonnaise