Purslane is my wild vegetable from snacks to large. It is very nutritious and contains nutrients such as protein, fat, multi-vitamins, minerals, etc., which can promote appetite and protect the stomach.
My family wants to eat purslane without buying it, because it is available in my vegetable garden. It grows with green vegetables. I only pick up some young leaves and keep the roots to grow new leaves.
The best way to eat purslane is to make pasta and make vegetable pancakes, which are fragrant but not greasy. They are finished in a few simple steps. Now share the cooking method of purslane to everyone, make thin pancakes at home, nutrition and benefit.
1. Pour the flour into a large bowl, knead it with warm water to form a smooth dough, cover with plastic wrap until soft.
2. Purslane picks only the tender stems and leaves, wash and drains.
3. Chop the purslane and put it in a large bowl, add salt, five-spice powder, peanut oil and mix well to make filling.
4. Remove the dough and divide it into four portions. Sprinkle flour on the chopping board, take a portion of the dough, and then roll it into a thin round dough with a rolling pin.
5. Put a thick layer of purslane filling on the dough, do not spread the edges of the dough.
6. Take another rolled dough to cover it, and press the edge part tightly by hand.
7. Carefully move the pancakes into the pan and bake over low heat.
Chop the stems of the purslane as much as possible, otherwise it will pierce the rough skin.
Purslane Pancakes Recipes for Breakfast
- 200 g flour
- 300 g purslane
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp five spice powder
- 1 tbsp peanut oil