Choy sum is a Chinese vegetable. Choy sum is a transliteration of the Cantonese name, which can be understood as “the heart of vegetables”. It is fresh and slightly sweet, with a crisp taste. The calorie is extremely low and it is a green vegetable for weight loss. Eating Choy sum often has the benefits of sterilization and blood fat reduction. We usually cook Choy sum in a stir-fry way. Today I will share a recipe of Choy sum salad recipe, which is very suitable for hot summer days. This is a very delicious Chinese cold dish. Choy sum is cooked in this way to maximize the retention. The original taste of the ingredients. The green color of the vegetables does not turn yellow, and the taste is refreshing and crisp.
Choy Sum Salad Recipe Cooking steps:
2. Bring water to a boil, add a little salt and pour a few drops of oil. Pour in Choy sum and blanched for about 1 minute.
3. Take them out of the pot and cool them in cold water.
4. Cut Choy sum into 3 segments, place on a plate, pour in light soy sauce, ginger and dried chili.
5. Add oil to the pot and heat to smoke. Pour the hot oil on the dried chili and ginger.
1. Scald Choy sum briefly, add a little salt in the water, and then drip a few drops of oil, will make the vegetable color greener.
2. After the choy sum is boiled, put it in cold water and let it cool to keep its crisp and tender taste, and the color will not turn yellow.