Simple tofu recipes Chinese style: Today I will share a Chinese home-made tofu recipe, it is simpler than Mapo tofu, stir-fried with ham, and not greasy when eaten. Using chili garlic sauce as a seasoning adds flavor to the dish, with a strong garlic aroma, a ruddy color, and this Chinese style tofu dish looks particularly appetizing.
Tofu is a nutritious ingredient, and there are many ways to cook it. Such as steamed tofu, grilled tofu, deep fried tofu, tofu soup and so on. Tofu has the effects of increasing nutrition, helping digestion, and increasing appetite, as well as supplementing the calcium needed by our body.
Picture steps for how to cook Chinese tofu recipes
Simple tofu recipes Chinese style
- Cut the tofu into small cubes. I bought old tofu.
- Diced green pepper and ham sausage, chopped green onions and ginger, sliced garlic.
- Add water and a little salt to the pot. After boiling, pour tofu cook for 3 minutes. Put in cold water to cool. Drain and set aside.
- Add oil, 1 tablespoon of chopped green onions, minced ginger and garlic slices until fragrant, then add diced ham and stir-fry evenly.
- Pour in tofu and green pepper, half a bowl of water, light soy sauce, chili garlic sauce and salt. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- When the time is up, pour in moderate water starch in a circle and heat until the soup becomes thick, turn off the heat and sprinkle with another 1 tablespoon chopped green onions.
Do you like simple tofu recipes? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about the Chinese style tofu dish? This is why we have a comments section on this Asian Chinese food blog. I really hope you guys liked the easy Chinese homemade tofu recipe. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!