Quinoa chiffon cake recipe: Speaking of cakes, everyone loves to eat, but for those who want to be thin, not all pastries make people fat. Today I will share with you a delicious but not fat pastry “quinoa chiffon cake”.
Quinoa is known as “nutrition gold”, quinoa is full of satiety, low in fat and calories, and rich in nutrition. It is a good product for weight loss. Women who want to lose weight can try it!
I bought a large bag of quinoa, half of which was made into quinoa flour with a wall-breaking machine, which can be used for pastries, buns and pancakes, and the remaining half can be directly porridge, or quinoa rice balls, quinoa salad.
Quinoa Chiffon Cake Recipe Cooking Steps:
1. Separate the yolk and egg white.
2. Take a clean bowl and add milk, corn oil and sugar. Mix well.
3. Pour quinoa flour, corn starch and low-gluten flour into the mixed liquid. Stir well.
4. Pour the egg yolk into the bowl, mix well and set aside.
5. Add a few drops of white vinegar to the bowl containing the egg whites, stir with an electric eggbeater until the fish-eye bubble state, add the remaining sugar in three times and mix well.
6. Take one-third of the meringue into the flour paste and mix well. Then pour the mixed flour paste into the remaining meringue and stir evenly.
7. Pour the mixed flour paste into the mold. No defoaming indicates that this cake is half successful. Preheat at 150 degrees in advance, and place the mold in the lower middle of the oven.
8. Bake at 150 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
Quinoa Chiffon Cake Recipe Tips:
1. If you don’t like to eat this coarse grain cake, if you like the taste is more delicate, you can replace quinoa flour with low-gluten flour, but the cake does not have that thick wheat flavor!
2. The specific baking time depends on the temperature of each oven.
Quinoa Chiffon Cake Recipe
- 100 g quinoa flour
- 20 g low-gluten flour
- 8 g corn starch
- 6 eggs
- 60 g milk
- 50 g corn oil
- 45 g sugar
- a few drops of white vinegar