During the COVID-19 period, I bought a lot of good food for my children, such as snacks, drinks, staples and curries, which my children love. The curry was bought in several flavors and the child liked all of them.
Homemade chicken curry nuggets of rice, tender and juicy, easy to cook and delicious, both adults and children love to eat. With it, there is no need to do other dishes, it is very easy.
Do curry and rice to choose to use chicken leg meat commonly, take out chicken leg bone is very convenient also, compare to use chicken breast meat delicious a lot. The curry chosen this time is medium spicy, so you don’t need to add black pepper to marinate the chicken nuggets. You can use cooking wine and scallions and ginger to remove the fishiness.
Many people think it is troublesome to make chicken curry rice, but it is not. Chicken is marinated in advance. If it is made directly, it will take more than ten minutes to cook enough food for the whole family.
Rice With Curry Chicken Nuggets
- 2 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 2 chicken drumsticks
- 2 cups rice
- 50g curry cubes
- ½ tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 segment of spring onion
- 2 slices of ginger
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp cooking wine
- 4 tbsp peanut oil
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- First to deal with the chicken leg, the bottom of the chicken with a skin first with a knife ring cut a circle, and then vertically cut to expose the bone, the meat from the bone cut down, then cut into small pieces, into the pot, add salt, soy sauce, cooking wine, spring onion, ginger grab pickled for a while.
- After washing the rice into the rice cooker, add water flat with rice, cover the lid and boil, then turn to the medium heat to boil the water dry, turn off the fire and then stew for a while.
- Wash potatoes and carrots, peel them and cut them into chunks. Put them on a plate.
- In the marinated chicken meat, use chopsticks to pick out the scallion and ginger and throw it away. Pour peanut oil into the pot, which is more oily than stir-fry. Put the chicken pieces into the pot and stir-fry until the water dries up and the chicken pieces turn golden on the surface.
- Put the potatoes and carrot cubes into the pan and stir well.
- Then pour the right amount of water, fire boil, and then turn to the medium fire stew.
- Cook potatoes and carrots until tender. Add curry cubes.
- Once the curry cubes have melted, stir them with a spatula and cook until the sauce is thick and the potatoes and carrots are fragrant.
- Put the rice in a bowl, press firmly, then turn it upside down on a plate. Top with the chicken and potato curry sauce and mix well. Serve.