Pleurotus Eryngii, also known as King Oyster Mushroom, has rich nutritional value, very low calories, and very high protein content. Regular consumption of King Oyster Mushroom can effectively improve human immunity and enhance resistance.
What are the common practices of King Oyster Mushroom? Fried King Oyster Mushroom, cold King Oyster Mushroom, and even using King Oyster Mushroom as filling. The same ingredients, different recipes, and different practices give each dish a different taste. Today we make a homemade Fried King Oyster Mushroom, which tastes meaty but tastes better than meat. Let’s do it quickly!
Two king oyster mushrooms, one green pepper, one green onion, three cloves of garlic, one small spoon of salt, a little sugar, the amount of cumin grains, two spoons of raw soy sauce, half a spoon of old soy sauce.
1. Prepare all the ingredients, shredded king oyster mushroom, shredded green peppers, chopped green onions, and garlic slices.
2. Heat the oil in the pot, put in the scallion and garlic slices and stir-fry.
3. Add the shredded king oyster mushroom.
4. Add the chopped green peppers.
5. Two spoons raw soy sauce. Half a spoon of old soy sauce, a small spoon of salt, and a moderate amount of sugar.
6. An appropriate amount of cumin, stir-fry and serve.
Pleurotus eryngii can also be torn by hand. If you don’t like spicy green peppers, you can switch to non-spicy bell peppers.
Fried King Oyster Mushroom
- 2 king oyster mushrooms
- 1 green pepper
- 1 green onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 spoons raw soy sauce
- 1/2 spoon old soy sauce
- spoon of old soy sauce
- Heat the oil in the pot, put in the scallion and garlic slices and stir-fry.
- Add the shredded king oyster mushroom.
- Add the chopped green peppers.
- Two spoons raw soy sauce. Half a spoon of old soy sauce, a small spoon of salt, and a moderate amount of sugar.
- An appropriate amount of cumin, stir-fry and serve.