Teach you how to make “fish flavoured eggs”, which are great with rice and bread.
Eggs are an essential part of our family. Eggs are A good source of high quality protein, B vitamins, fat, vitamin A and minerals at A reasonable price.
There are many Scrambled Eggs, today I will share Chinese Scrambled Eggs with Fish Sauce. The egg is very tender and has a strong fish flavor. The color is red and makes you want to eat. It’s delicious with rice and bread. It’s sour, sweet, spicy and salty.
Chinese Scrambled Eggs With Fish Sauce
- 1 TBSP starch
- 2 TBSP light soy sauce
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 3 TBSP vinegar
- 4 TBSP water
- Some salt
- Crack the egg into a bowl and stir it with chopsticks. The more bubbles, the better it will be. Chop the green onion, ginger and garlic. Fish sauce :(1 tablespoon starch, 2 tablespoons light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar, 3 tablespoons aged vinegar, 4 tablespoons water, some salt,) stir well.
- Wash the fungus and tear it into pieces. Shred the carrot and green pepper.
- Heat the oil in a wok and pour in the egg mixture. Heat until the egg mixture is slightly set, then stir the egg into large chunks. Remove the egg cubes and set aside. The eggs should be tender, not overcooked.
- Add a little more oil to the pot and add Pixian broad bean paste. Stir-fry the broad bean paste with a small fire until it smells good and turns into red oil. Add onion, ginger and garlic and stir well.
- Add the carrots and green pepper and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until cooked.
- Add the scrambled egg, stir evenly, pour in the fish sauce, stir until the soup becomes thick, wrap on the ingredients, turn off the heat, and serve on a plate. A dish of fish-flavoured eggs is ready.