Homemade Crispy Ice Cream: Now I can feel the heat of the hot summer days when I go out. In the diet, I can taste a variety of summer drinks and summer food. There are many types of summer cuisine, such as our most common cold drinks, popsicles and ice cream. It seems to be essential in our summer life!
However, many ice creams purchased from outside are too sweet and easy to gain weight if they eat too much. And in terms of health, it is difficult to guarantee, so we make a delicious and satisfying ice cream at home is a good choice. So today we will make a crispy ice cream. Making it at home is better than buying it.
The weather is hot, don’t miss this ice cream, adults and children love it! Especially covered with a layer of chocolate, it tastes crisp and delicious, coupled with a rich milk flavor, it is super greedy! As a classic summer dish, it doesn’t matter if you eat more. Today I will share with you this ice cream that is especially suitable for summer!
1. Mix 200 grams of milk and 15 grams of glutinous rice flour evenly. Then cook on a low heat until it is sticky, let cool and set aside.
2. Mix 150 grams of light cream, 40 grams of white sugar and 40 grams of condensed milk and mix well.
3. Add the cold glutinous rice paste.
4. Stir, then pour into the mold.
5. Put a box of blueberries into the pot, add 20 grams of white sugar, cook slowly on a low heat until it is sticky, let cool and set aside.
6. Put the blueberry sauce in the remaining ice cream paste and mix well.
7. Pour it into the mold again, close the lid and let the refrigerator freeze for more than 4 hours.
8. Add 50 grams of coconut oil to the dark chocolate, melt, and add your favorite nuts.
9. Then wrap the frozen ice cream with chocolate sauce. It solidifies after a few seconds.
Homemade Crispy Ice Cream Tips:
Our self-made crispy ice cream is ready, the taste is soft and delicate, the amount of sugar is not so sweet, personally feel right. I tried many recipes, this one is the best one, and the method is also very simple. It can be made into various fruit flavors, such as blueberry, strawberry, and mango.
Homemade Crispy Ice Cream Summer Snack
- 200 g milk
- 15 g glutinous rice flour
- 150 g cream
- 40 g condensed milk
- 40 g sugar
- a box of blueberries
- moderate chocolate
- 50 g coconut oil