Stewed pork knuckle pork hock recipe: This part of the pig is the most fragrant. Teach you how to cook pork knuckle, fat but not greasy, greedy and delicious.
Pork knuckle contains more protein, especially a lot of collagen protein, thick skin, many tendons, heavy gum, lean meat, usually cooked with skin, fat but not greasy. Pork knuckles are particularly popular because they are tender, mellow, and chewy.
Today I will share a recipe for stewed pork knuckle. The pork knuckle made is full of aroma, rich in sauce flavor, bright red color, meat is crisp, sweet and salty, it is a very delicious appetizer. It is not difficult to stew the pork knuckle. The sauce is the key to this dish. Let me share the following:
1. First remove the pig hair on the surface, put the pork hock on the fire, and roast the skin in a circle. Burn down the fluff on the pigskin, put it in warm water and wash it.
2. Cook in boiling water for 15 minutes to remove the fishy smell of pork knuckles.
3. Start preparing the seasoning. Spice bags bought in the supermarket. It is a mixture of ground pepper, star anise, Amomum, cardamom, clove, cinnamon and cumin and other spices. Very convenient, just use two small bags.
It is best to use braised soy sauce, which has a good color. If you use old soy sauce, the color will turn black. Add some water to the soybean paste, mix well.
4. Add 3-4 tablespoons of oil to the pot to heat, add the diluted soybean paste, and sauté with a low heat.
5. pour appropriate amount of water, add leek, ginger slices, garlic granules, dried chili, light soy sauce, sugar, cooking wine, 2 mixed spice bags and moderate salt, and boil over high heat. Turn off the fire.
6. Then pour the soup into the rice cooker, put the pork knuckle in the rice cooker, and select the cooking function.
7. When the time is up, don’t open the lid and let the pork elbow continue to simmer in the rice cooker for half an hour. Select the rice cooking function again, and when the time is up, continue to cook for another half an hour.
Pour pork knuckle and miso soup in the container, let the pork knuckle soak in the miso soup overnight, this is also a trick to make pork knuckle, eat it the next day.
If there is no soybean paste, use sweet noodles instead. The miso soup has a lot of sauce materials and is not well controlled. It is easy to stick to the bottom of the pot. Therefore, the rice cooker is used to cook the pork hock. The firepower is easy to control and cook.
Stewed Pork Knuckle Pork Hock Recipe
- Rice cooker
- 1 pork knuckle
- half leek
- 1 piece ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2-3 dried chilies
- 3 tbsp soybean paste
- 1 tbsp teriyaki soy sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 2 spice bags mixes
- 1 tbsp sugar