What kind of soup is good? Recommend a homemade soup, the scallop with radish vermicelli soup is delicious and helps digestion.
It is now autumn and the weather is getting colder and colder, suitable for soups, warm and nutritious. Radish is a vegetable that we often eat in autumn and winter. It has the reputation of “little ginseng”. The radish is sweet, crisp and juicy. Once in winter, it becomes a frequent visitor to every table. White radish is rich in nutrients, rich in carbohydrates and various vitamins. Helps expel waste from the body.
Scallop with radish vermicelli soup, this soup is a mixture of white radish, scallops and vermicelli noodles. The meat taken from the scallops is quick-frozen and sold in many supermarkets. It can be fried and hot pot. Today I made scallops and carrots into soup. It tastes fresh and helps digestion. You can also make it for your family.
1. Prepare the materials needed for this soup. Scallop meat is quick-frozen. Put the scallop meat in cold water to thaw naturally, then remove its black mud sausage and wash it.
2. Soak the vermicelli in warm water until it becomes soft.
3. Peel the white radish and cut it into thin filaments.
4. Add water to the pot and boil it. Pour cooking wine and scald scallops briefly. This will remove the fishy smell of the scallop meat.
5. Re-add water to the pot, add ground ginger, shredded radish, boil, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add scallops and cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add the vermicelli, boil it, add salt to taste, turn off the heat. The vermicelli is is easy to cook, do not cook too long, it is easy to break.
8. Add sesame oil, sprinkle with cilantro and white pepper powder, and mix well.
Scallop with Radish Vermicelli Soup
- Half white radish
- 250 g scallop meat
- a handful of vermicelli
- 1 coriander
- moderate salt
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 slices ginger
- ½ tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tsp white pepper powder