Spiced Green Soybeans | Edamame Soy Beans Recipe Summer Snacks
Edamame, or soy beans, spiced green soybeans is a summer snack, accompanied by a bottle of cold beer, which tastes wonderful, cool and relieves heat. When many people make this snack at home, the color is not green, the edamame is particularly yellow, and there is no appetite. Today I will teach you some tips for making spiced edamame. Don’t cook the edamame directly. Do this step more. The edamame is greener and more fragrant. If you are interested in this simple Chinese summer snack, you guys can follow the steps to cook this china food below.
1 pound (0.45 kg) of green soybeans, moderate salt, 20 peppercorns, 2 star anise, 1 cinnamon bark, 3-4 vanilla leaves, 2-3 dried red peppers
1. Scrub the edamame several times to remove the fluff and impurities on the surface of the edamame.
2. Prepare five spices, including peppercorns, star anise, cinnamon, dried chili, and bay leaf. Add water to the pot, add five spices, salt, and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Pour the edamame and cook for about 12 minutes over medium heat. Do not cover the lid during the cooking process. The edamame color will easily turn yellow. When the time is up, turn off the fire, do not take edamame out of the pot, soak in the pot for 1 hour before eating.
Cook green soybeans without the lid, so the green soybeans color will easily turn yellow. Green soybeans are more fragrant after soaking in five-spice soup for an hour.
Edamame is a young soybean, or green soy beans, edamame originated in China and has a cultivation history of about 5000 years. Are edamame good for you?
1. Edamame helps prevent constipation
Edamame has a high dietary fiber content, which can reach 4%, and vegetables such as celery, spinach, broccoli and other dietary fiber content are not higher than 2%, so eating more soybeans is beneficial to intestinal peristalsis, and soybeans are rich in The oil can help lubricate the intestine, relieve constipation and prevent diseases such as hemorrhoids.
2. Young soybean helps prevent cardiovascular disease
Although the fat content of edamame is high, it is mainly based on unsaturated fatty acids. Unsaturated fatty acids can reduce and eliminate the harm of animal fat in food to the human body, prevent fat deposition in the blood vessel wall, inhibit the formation and development of arteriosclerosis, and enhance The elasticity of blood vessels. Reduce blood viscosity, it can effectively prevent the formation of blood clots and prevent stroke.
3. Edamame helps prevent anemia
Edamame contains a high amount of iron, which can help prevent iron-deficiency anemia and relieve paleness, cold hands and feet.
4. Young soybean helps relieve fatigue
The content of potassium in edamame is very high. Eating more edamame can help make up for the daily potassium. If the daily potassium is lost too much, it may cause fatigue and loss of appetite.
5. Edamame helps improve memory
The lecithin in edamame is one of the indispensable nutrients for brain development, helping to improve memory and improve brain development, green soybean is one of the best brain food.
Spiced Green Soybeans | Edamame Soy Beans Recipe
- 1 pound (0.45 kg) green soybeans
- moderate salt
- 20 peppercorns
- 2 star anise
- 1 segment of cinnamon
- 4 bay leaves
- 3 dried peppers
- Scrub the edamame several times to remove the fluff and impurities on the surface of the edamame.
- Prepare five spices, including peppercorns, star anise, cinnamon, dried chili, and bay leaf. Add water to the pot, add five spices, salt, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour the edamame and cook for about 12 minutes over medium heat. Do not cover the lid during the cooking process. The edamame color will easily turn yellow. When the time is up, turn off the fire, do not take edamame out of the pot, soak in the pot for 1 hour before eating.
Do you like Chinese summer food? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about this Chinese green soybeans snack? This is why we have a comment section on this Asian china food blog. I really hope you guys liked the five spice edamame recipe. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!