Today I will share a “peach shortbread” recipe, an easy healthy crispy cookie, nutritious and delicious, simple method, driving with snacks on the road to eat, to increase the joy of your journey. My husband and children especially like to eat sweets. Peach shortcake is also a kind of their favorite. I wouldn’t make this type of cookie before. My husband would always go to the pastry shop to buy it. Every time he would buy three or four pounds, it would cost a lot of money. Later, I thought that it would save money and be very convenient for me to do it. In addition, I could improve my cooking skills. Why not do it myself? So I learned how to make this kind of crispy cookies, and the result was not bad. When my family wanted to eat it, I made it whenever they wanted.
My family never buys this kind of snack. It has been 6 years since I learned to make peach pastries, my husband and children have not bought them outside for many years, saving a lot of money for my family. Peach shortbread is a type of pasta, and it’s easy to make. In the past, in rural China, due to restrictions on living conditions, there was no guarantee of conditions even if you wanted to do it. Now living in cities, people’s material living conditions have improved a lot, and people are willing to spend time on eating. Around me, many people like to cook at home, one is to let children eat healthy food, and the other is to save money, time and effort.
I remember when I was a kid, crisp cookies can only be eaten during Chinese New Year. At that time, this dessert was a gift for relatives and friends. When I was a kid, I was particularly greedy for this peach shortbread. I often eat it secretly. Now that I have grown up, not only can I make it myself, but I can often make it for my son. This change really makes me feel the beauty of the times. Shortbread is a specialty pastry, with the characteristics of dry, crisp and sweet, and is very popular among people. Now I will share this “peach shortcake” method with everyone. Guys who like it can do it according to the recipe.
Crispy Cookies Cooking steps:
2. Add sugar to the butter and knock 1 egg into it, mix well.
3. Pour the butter egg liquid into the flour.
4. Mix the dough many times until it is evenly mixed.
5. Take a small portion of the dough and knead it round, press in the middle, sprinkle with a little black sesame.
6. Put oil paper in the baking tray, leaving a large gap in the middle, otherwise it will stick together when baking.
7. Preheat the oven in advance, put the prepared shortbread into it, and bake at 170 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Easy Healthy Crispy Cookies | Peach Shortbread Recipe
- 260g flour
- 110g butter
- 110g sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- moderate black sesame
- Prepare ingredients in advance, melted butter, and butter can be replaced with corn oil. Add baking powder and baking soda to the flour and mix well.
- Add sugar to the butter and knock 1 egg into it, mix well.
- Pour the butter egg liquid into the flour.
- Mix the dough many times until it is evenly mixed.
- Take a small portion of the dough and knead it round, press in the middle, sprinkle with a little black sesame.
- Put oil paper in the baking tray, leaving a large gap in the middle, otherwise it will stick together when baking.
- Preheat the oven in advance, put the prepared shortbread into it, and bake at 170 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Do you like Crispy snack cookies? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about this easy healthy crispy cookies snack? This is why we have a comment section on this good food blog. I really hope you guys liked the peach shortbread Crisp Cake recipe. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Homemade Crispy Ice Cream Summer Snack