When I was young, I had a cold and had no appetite, so my mother would make me a bowl of chinese clear noodle soup. Today is a rainy day, and it is cold when there is no sun in April, so I decided to make a simple and healthy Chinese noodle soup.
1 egg, moderate dried noodles, chicken essence, salt, oyster sauce, thin soy sauce, thirteen spices, sesame oil, moderate green vegetables, moderate green onions
1. Add noodles after boiling.
2. Add greens.
3. Start making seasoning. Mix soy sauce, thirteen incense, salt, chicken essence, oyster sauce and sesame oil.
4. Add the seasoning to the noodle soup and mix well.
5. Sprinkle with green onion and add hard-boiled eggs.
6. Add a few slices of ham sausage.
Without boiled eggs, you can fry an egg in advance before cooking the noodles.
Healthy Chinese Noodle Soup Recipe
- 1 Egg
- Moderate dried noodles
- Moderate chicken essence
- Moderate salt
- Moderate oyster sauce
- Moderate thin soy sauce
- Moderate thirteen spices
- Moderate sesame oil
- Moderate green vegetables
- Moderate green onions
- Moderate ham sausage
- Add noodles after boiling.
- Add greens.
- Start making seasoning. Mix soy sauce, thirteen incense, salt, chicken essence, oyster sauce and sesame oil.
- Add the seasoning to the noodle soup and mix well.
- Sprinkle with green onion and add hard-boiled eggs.
- Add a few slices of ham sausage.
Also Read: Chicken Meatball and White Radish Soup