Braised beef recipe: Braised beef is a popular dish that many people like to eat. To make this dish delicious, the ingredients are the key. Which part of the beef should I choose for Chinese braised beef? It is best to choose the two parts of beef brisket and beef leg round steak. Cooking braised beef requires a little skill, otherwise the dishes made are very hard to chewy, and also stuffed. If you have learned the tips for making braised beef, the color of the beef is ruddy and bright, it is soft and rotten, you guys can follow the steps to cook this china food Chinese style dish below.
2 pounds (0.91 kg) beef brisket, moderate oil and salt, 2 tablespoons Sichuan bean paste, 1 piece of ginger, 10 peppercorns, 1 star anise, 2-3 bay leaves, 1 piece of cinnamon, 2-3 dried chili peppers, 1 tablespoon Cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, half tablespoon of teriyaki soy sauce, half tablespoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of ground green onions
1. Soak the beef in water for about 2 hours, and change the water 1-2 times halfway. The advantage of this is that the beef has no fishy smell and the color of the beef does not turn black.
2. Add water and beef to the pot, bring to a boil, skim off the froth, then cook for another 3-4 minutes and set aside.
3. Add oil to the pot, add Sichuan bean paste, ginger slices, bay leaves, dried chili, cinnamon, peppercorns, star anise, and stir-fry for a while.
4. Stir-fry beef pieces evenly, pour cooking wine.
5. Pour hot water, light soy sauce, teriyaki soy sauce and sugar, stew for 1 hour.
6. When the time is up, add salt and sprinkle green onions.
Braised Beef Recipe Benefits
Eating beef is good for our health. Beef can also be very beneficial to our muscle growth and strength. It can also help us to supplement adenosine triphosphate by eating beef.
Beef actually contains a lot of vitamin B6, and the protein in beef is also very rich, which can play a role in enhancing the body’s immunity, so it is meaningful to promote the metabolism and synthesis of protein. When you eat beef, you can also find that beef is especially suitable for people who are obese, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease and diabetes.
In braised beef, there is actually a large amount of potassium. At the same time, eating braised beef can also play a health role. It is meaningful for the health of our internal organs and is beneficial to our health. Therefore, eating braised beef cannot be missed.
Can Pregnant Women Eat Braised Beef ?
For pregnant women, braised beef is actually edible, mainly because the nutrition in braised beef is very rich, which is very beneficial to the health of pregnant women, and pregnant women eating braised beef can also prevent anemia, this is meaningful to enhance the body immunity of pregnant women. It can be found when eating braised beef at the same time, because pregnant women have much more iron and zinc needs than pregnant people when they are pregnant. And the taste of braised beef is also very good, so braised beef is a kind of nourishing food suitable for pregnant women.
Will Eating Stewed beef Gain Weight?
When you eat braised beef, you don’t actually get fat. As long as we can eat it in moderation, not only will we not get fat, but we can also use braised beef to enhance our physical fitness, so braised beef is Very suitable for everyone to eat.
Braised beef recipe Chinese
- 2 pounds (0.91 kg) beef brisket
- moderate oil and salt
- 2 tbsp Sichuan bean paste
- 1 piece of ginger
- 10 peppercorns
- 1 star anise
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 piece of cinnamon
- 3 dried chili peppers
- 1 tbsp Cooking wine
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tbsp teriyaki soy sauce
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp ground green onions
- Soak the beef in water for about 2 hours, and change the water 1-2 times halfway. The advantage of this is that the beef has no fishy smell and the color of the beef does not turn black.
- Add water and beef to the pot, bring to a boil, skim off the froth, then cook for another 3-4 minutes and set aside.
- Add oil to the pot, add Sichuan bean paste, ginger slices, bay leaves, dried chili, cinnamon, peppercorns, star anise, and stir-fry for a while.
- Stir-fry beef pieces evenly, pour cooking wine.
- Pour hot water, light soy sauce, teriyaki soy sauce and sugar, stew for 1 hour.
- When the time is up, add salt and sprinkle green onions.
Do you like Chinese cuisine recipes? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about this braised beef ? This is why we have a comment section on this Asian Chinese food blog. I really hope you guys liked the China food braised beef recipe. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!