Don’t throw away the celtuce leaves, the leaves are more nutritious than the rhizomes, crisp and refreshing, cook a plate in 2 minutes!
At the turn of spring and summer, all kinds of vegetables are on the market, and the variety of vegetables is also diverse. Not only green leafy vegetables, but also root vegetables, you can buy whatever you want.
As a housewife, the vegetable market is a must-visit place every day. Choosing fresh vegetables for the family is a compulsory homework every day, and it is also a job I love.
Carry a vegetable basket, slowly select the desired ingredients, and then cook it with your own hands to become a family favorite food. This is a process of enjoying life, not boring, not anxious.
Every time I go to the vegetable market, I often go to those mobile stalls. Those stalls are freshly picked fresh vegetables delivered from the countryside. Sometimes they sell a bunch of wild vegetables, and sometimes they sell a handful of vegetables with earthy aroma. Most of these vegetables are grown by farmers themselves, not mass-produced, absolutely affordable and genuine.
This time I went to these stalls as usual and saw a pair of elderly people who brought three vegetables. There are fresh green onions that make people want to eat pancakes, green rape, and celtuce that is rare in the market now. What attracts me is the celtuce leaves, which are particularly fresh and tender, so naturally I have to buy two.
Celtuce contains a lot of plant cellulose, which can promote intestinal peristalsis, help with bowel movements, and treat anemia and loss of appetite. The roots of celtuce are often eaten by people, and the leaves are often thrown away. In fact, the leaves are more nutritious than the roots. Garlic celtuce leaves, simple and easy to cook, can cook a plate in 2 minutes.
300 grams of celtuce leaves, 6 cloves of garlic, green onion, 1 dried red pepper, proper amount of peanut oil, 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon salt
1. The celtuce just bought, the leaves are so fresh, don’t throw it away.
2. Clean the fresh celtuce leaves, then pick them into segments by hand.
3. Cut green onions and dry red peppers. Peel and cut garlic into thin slices.
4. Pour about 20 grams of peanut oil into the pot, add green onion, garlic slices and dried red pepper to fry the aroma.
5. Pour in celtuce leaves and stir-fry quickly with maximum heat until the color becomes dark green.
6. Add light soy sauce and season with salt.
1. Use the maximum fire when cooking celtuce leaves.
2. If you don’t like spicy food, you don’t need to put chili.
Garlic Celtuce Leaves Recipe Simple Fried Vegetarian Dish
- 300 grams of celtuce leaves
- 6 cloves of garlic
- green onion
- 1 dried red pepper
- moderate peanut oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- Clean the fresh celtuce leaves, then pick them into segments by hand.
- Cut green onions and dry red peppers. Peel and cut garlic into thin slices.
- Pour about 20 grams of peanut oil into the pot, add green onion, garlic slices and dried red pepper to fry the aroma.
- Pour in celtuce leaves and stir-fry quickly with maximum heat until the color becomes dark green.
- Add light soy sauce and season with salt.
Also Read: Stir-Fried Shredded Potatoes with Celery