Vegetables with pork meatballs: It happened to rain on the weekend and didn’t want to go to the market to buy food. Both my husband and I were very lazy. Look at the refrigerator, there are some rapeseed, mushrooms, green peppers, pork, and some remaining chicken meatballs. If each vegetable makes a dish, it is not enough for a plate.
I will discuss with my husband and use these to make a chowder. On a rainy day, the vegetable and pork meatballs are stewed together, which is simple and delicious. My son wants to eat it every day. Big pot stews, big pots on the table, although our family of three eats only one dish, each is very full!
1. Remove the roots of the vegetables and the yellow leaves on the outside, wash them and drain them.
2. Cut shiitake mushrooms into thin slices.
3. Put the shiitake mushrooms in boiling water and scald them, drain them and set aside.
4. Wash and cut pork into thin slices.
5. Pour peanut oil into the pot, stir-fry the pork until it turns white, then add onion ginger shreds and dried red pepper to sauté the aroma.
6. Add soy bean paste and stir thoroughly, pour in moderate water, then pour the cleaned vermicelli and cook until it becomes soft.
7. Pour shiitake mushrooms and boil.
8. Pour the chicken meatballs and green pepper together.
9. Add green vegetables stir-fry until it becomes dark green.
10. Finally, add salt and light soy sauce stir-fry evenly. (I also added a little egg skin).
Vegetables with pork meatballs Tips:
1. After the soybean paste is poured into the pan, it should be stir-fried quickly and evenly. If the time is too long, the paste will become bitter. Add moderate water.
2. If you don’t like spicy food, don’t put dry red pepper.
Vegetables With Pork Meatballs Recipe
- 200 g green vegetables
- 5 shiitake mushrooms
- 3 green peppers
- 50 g pork
- 300 g chicken meatballs
- a handful of vermicelli
- green onion
- 2 slices of ginger
- 2 dried red peppers
- ½ tbsp soybean paste
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 20 g peanut oil