Oil free low calorie tomato and chicken meatball soup recipe.
1. Chop the chicken breast into a purée, add 20 grams of tofu, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, moderate salt, 1 teaspoon white pepper, half tablespoon cooking wine, 1 egg white and 10 grams corn starch. Stir it evenly. The seasoning ratio of chicken meatballs can be adjusted according to your own preferences. You can also add shredded shiitake mushrooms and carrots.
2. Peel the tomato first and cut into pieces.
3. Prepare needle mushrooms.
4. Pour tomato pieces into the pot, add the right amount of water, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and ginger slices, bring to a boil.
5. Put the meat filling in the palm of your hand, squeeze out the shape of the ball, and scrape it with a spoon. Put in the soup.
6. The soup should be kept boiling, add needle mushrooms and cook thoroughly. Add the right amount of salt.
Oil free low calorie tomato and chicken meatball soup
- 500 g tomatoes
- 200 g needle mushrooms
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 500 g chicken breast
- 1 ginger
- 20 g tofu
- 1 egg white
- moderate salt
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- ½ tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 10 g corn starch