Chinese breakfast flour soup recipe: Staying at home, worrying about what to eat for three meals a day. Today I will teach you how to make a lazy breakfast. A bowl of flour and two eggs will be ready in ten minutes. The nutrition is easy to digest. Both adults and children like to eat.
Flour soup recipe is a home-made soup in northern China. The method is also very simple, no complicated production steps are required, you can also cook it for your family.
1. Prepare the necessary materials and use ordinary all-purpose flour.
2. First peel off the skin of the tomato, cut the top of the tomato with a cross knife, and scald it with boiling water to peel off the skin of the tomato, then cut the tomato into diced eggs, knock the eggs into the bowl, and chop them evenly Chopped spring onion, minced ginger.
3. Add a little oil to the pot to heat, add ginger and sauté, then add the diced tomatoes and stir-fry, fry the tomatoes out of the water. Pour appropriate amount of water into the pot, boil for 2-3 minutes after boiling.
4. Pour the flour into the bowl, add water and stir the flour into a uniform small pimple.
5. Add small lump dough into the pot and cook until floating.
6. Pour the egg liquid to form a frangipani, boil, turn off the heat, add salt to taste, drizzle with sesame oil, sprinkle with cilantro, and white pepper powder, stir evenly, just serve.
For the flour, you can use ordinary all-purpose flour. The small lump dough is cooked though until it floats.