Stir-fried cucumber slices with Chinese yam and fungus, stir these three vegetables together, the taste is light and refreshing, suitable for summer, it is a very healthy vegetarian.
Summer is suitable for eating some light dishes. Today I will share a home-made vegetarian dish with yam, black fungus and cucumber. The three ingredients are fried together. Yam, cucumber and black fungus are very common vegetables in daily life. The physical benefits are many. These three ingredients are crisp and tender, and the taste is very light. The combination of the three is very good for your health and is a low-fat dish.
Cucumbers and Black Fungus Stir-Fry with Chinese Yam Cooking Steps:
1. Prepare the ingredients needed for this healthy vegetarian dish. The black fungus needs to be soaked in advance, and the yam is scraped off and washed.
2. Cut the yam into diamond-shaped pieces, put it in water, pour a few drops of vinegar, so that the color of the yam will not turn black. Cut the cucumber into slices and tear the fungus apart.
3. Boil the water, pour the yam and cook for half a minute, then take it out put it in cold water to cool.
4. Pour the fungus and cook for half a minute, remove the fungus and drain the water and set aside.
5. Add oil to the pan and heat, add garlic and ginger until fragrant, then add yam and black fungus stir-fry over high heat.
6. Pour the cucumber slices, add salt and chicken essence stir-fry for a while. Then pour a little water starch and until the soup is thick.
Cucumbers and Black Fungus Stir-Fry with Chinese Yam Tips:
When scraping and slicing yam, it is best to wear disposable gloves. The mucus will itch when it touches the hand. The mucus contains a large amount of plant alkaloids, which will irritate the skin. You can wash allergic areas with plenty of water first, and then apply vinegar to allergic areas, including nail cracks, and apply carefully to any areas that come into contact with yam mucus.
Cucumbers and Black Fungus Stir-Fry with Chinese Yam
- 250 g Chinese yam
- moderate black fungus
- half cucumber
- moderate oil and salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 slices of ginger
- 1 tsp chicken essence
- moderate water starch