Stir-fried pork with Bell pepper: Summer is hot, eat more bell peppers to increase appetite. Fried pork with sweet peppers is a very common home-cooked dish and a must-have dish in the restaurant. It is crisp and tender.
But it is difficult to make it as delicious as a restaurant. Many guys report that they always fail to cook this dish. The shredded pork is hard and old, and the bell peppers are soft and crumbling. There is no fresh and crisp taste.
In fact, fried pork with sweet pepper is skillful, these two points must not be ignored! The first point is the shredded pork shreds. The shredded pork shreds must be deodorized with cooking wine and blended with starch and egg whites. The shredded pork shreds are fresh and smooth, and the flavor is natural and unique.
The second point is to pay attention to the heat, especially when frying the sweet pepper. After the bell pepper goes out of the pan, it must be fired quickly. The detailed operation has been written below, let’s take a look.
Bell pepper is not only delicious, but its nutritional value is particularly high. Its vitamin A and c content is one of the highest among all vegetables. The capsaicin contained in it can stimulate the secretion of saliva and gastric juice. Capsaicin can also promote the metabolism of fat, prevent the accumulation of fat in the body, and help reduce fat and lose weight.
Regular consumption of bell peppers can strengthen nails and nourish hair roots, it has the function of activating cell tissues for the skin, making the skin smooth and soft, and has a beauty effect.
1. Wash the pork and cut into shreds.
2. Put the shredded pork in a bowl, add a little salt and cooking wine, starch and egg whites, mix well and marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Clean the bell pepper and leek, cut it well and set aside.
4. Pour the right amount of cooking oil into the pot. Add 2 tablespoons of Sichuan bean paste.
5. Pour the shredded pork and stir-fry.
6. Pour in bell pepper. Stir quickly over high heat.
7. Add leek, moderate salt.
1. Don’t fry the bell pepper for too long.
2. Sichuan bean paste has a salty taste, put less salt.
Stir-Fried Pork with Bell Pepper Recipe
- 300 g pork
- 2 bell peppers
- moderate salt
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tbsp starch
- 2 tbsp Sichuan bean paste
- 1 egg white