Today I will share with you this “Yogurt Strawberry Mousse Cake”, the method is simple, and no oven is required, even novices can easily make it. Spring is the season full of strawberries. The strawberries on the street are big and red. I buy a few pounds every time I go to the vegetable market. Strawberries are an essential beauty product for ladies.
In fact, even if there is not so much effect, as far as the taste of strawberries is concerned, it is already irresistible. It can be eaten raw, and can also make strawberry jam, strawberry juice, etc. Silky and delicate cream with fruity and pleasant strawberries, cool and sour yogurt with crispy and delicious Oreo cookies, rich in layers, giving you a different taste bud experience, whether it is color or taste, let you Can not resist.
Strawberry mousse cake is a jelly-style dessert that can be eaten directly or used as a cake sandwich, usually with cream and coagulant to create a thick frozen effect. Mousse was translated from French transliteration. The mousse cake first appeared in Paris, France, the gourmet capital. After freezing, it tastes endlessly and becomes the best in cake. Mousse is a kind of dessert like pudding. It is softer than pudding and melts in the mouth.
Today I made two mousse toppings for this mousse cake. If you find it troublesome, you can just make strawberry mousse topping and you can do it without the oven. Novices can make it for the first time.
Yogurt Strawberry Mousse Cake Cooking Steps:
1. Add 35g of sugar to the light cream and mix well, then freeze in the refrigerator. (This is the total amount of sweet light cream required for the two mousses of yogurt mousse and strawberry mousse)
2. This cake is composed of two mousses, so cut the two gelatin slices into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Add ice water to soften.
3. Pack Oreo biscuits in a fresh-keeping bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
4. Heat the butter in the microwave until it melts, pour into the crushed Oreo biscuits and mix well.
5. Put the mixed butter Oreo biscuits into a 6-inch round mold, press tightly with a spoon, and put it in the refrigerator to freeze.
6. Put the bowl containing gelatin slices in hot water. Let it melt.
7. Add yogurt to melted gelatin solution and mix well.
8. Add half of the sweet light cream just prepared and mix well. Make a yogurt mousse filling. (If you like sweetness, you can add more sugar)
9. Pour the yogurt mousse filling into the butter Oreo cookie mold and put it in the refrigerator.
Next, Make Strawberry Mousse Filling
10. Wash and cut strawberries into small pieces.
11. Place the strawberry pieces in the blender. Pour the strawberry juice into a bowl, add the melted gelatin solution, and mix well.
12. Add the remaining half of the sweet light cream to the strawberry juice and mix well. The strawberry mousse filling is ready.
13. Take out the frozen yogurt mousse in the refrigerator and put strawberry pieces.
14. Then pour the finished strawberry mousse into the mold. Freeze in the refrigerator for more than 4 hours.
15. This step can actually be over, but I made a mirror of strawberry juice to make the surface more beautiful. Put the strawberries in the juice machine to make juice, filter and remove the strawberry seeds. Add a piece of melted gelatin slices, mix well, pour on the surface of the cake that has solidified, put the strawberry slices, and refrigerate until solidified.
16. Take out the refrigerated and solidified mousse cake, cover the mold with a hot towel, then take out the cake from the mold, cut into pieces, and enjoy. The sweetness of strawberries is mixed with the sourness of yogurt. It melts in the mouth, delicate and refreshing.
Yogurt Strawberry Mousse Cake Tips:
1. This cake has two mousse fillings. As a beginner, if you find it troublesome, you can just make one strawberry mousse filling. The taste is also great. The most important thing is simple.
2. There is no need to add sugar to the strawberry juice. If the strawberry tastes sour, you can add an appropriate amount of sugar.
Yogurt Strawberry Mousse Cake Recipe
- 250 g strawberries
- 350 g light cream
- 200 g yogurt
- 30 g organic butter
- 5 gelatin slices
- 35 g sugar
- 60 g Oreo cookies