The summer weather is hot and there is a lot of sweating. How to make your body cope with the hot summer? Eat more vegetables. Vegetables are rich in water and rich in cellulose, which can relieve summer heat and hydrate. Summer is a season of diseases, especially intestinal infectious diseases. Eat more “sterilized” vegetables to prevent disease.
Onions and garlic are both “sterilized” vegetables, and the vitamin C content of broccoli is significantly higher than other common vegetables. Moreover, the types of vitamins in broccoli are very complete, especially the rich content of folic acid. Which is also an important reason why its nutritional value is higher than that of ordinary vegetables.
Auricularia auricula is a colloidal fungus that contains a large amount of colloid, which has a good lubricating effect on the digestive system of the human body. Can eliminate residual food in the gastrointestinal tract and fibrous substances that are difficult to digest, and has the benefits of detoxification.
The dish I shared today is a mixture of these healthy vegetables. It is nutritious and appetizing.
Mixed Healthy Vegetable Salad Ingredients:
Broccoli, black fungus, onion, Pleurotus eryngii, appropriate amount of oil and salt, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, 2 cloves of garlic, 20-30 Sichuan peppercorns,
Mixed Healthy Vegetable Salad Recipe Cooking steps:
1. Prepare the required materials, and put the fungus in cold water to soak in advance (you can soak in warm water in winter). After 3 to 4 hours of soaking, the water slowly penetrates into the fungus and returns to translucent shape.
Although broccoli is rich in nutrients, it often has residual pesticides and is easy to lettuce insects, so before eating, soak broccoli in salt water for a few minutes, the vegetable insects will come out, and it can also help remove residual pesticides.
2. Wash Pleurotus eryngii, cut it into diamond-shaped pieces, and cut onion into pieces and set aside.
3. Add water to the pot and boil, add a little salt, add a few drops of oil and broccoli. Blanch the broccoli until the color becomes darker, remove the broccoli and put it in cold water to cool the broccoli quickly.
4. Re-boil the water in the pot, pour the pleurotus eryngii slices and blanch with black fungus. Blanch the pleurotus eryngii until it is softened, remove it, put it in cold water to cool.
5. Heat the pan with oil, pour the Sichuan peppercorns on low heat and fry until they are slightly burnt, turn off the heat, remove the peppercorns and throw them away, so that the peppercorn oil is ready.
6. Put broccoli, edible fungus, pleurotus eryngii, and onion together in a container, pour hot peppercorn oil, add salt and minced garlic, and mix well.
Mixed Healthy Vegetable Salad Tips:
When broccoli is boiled, add a little salt and a few drops of oil to make the broccoli color greener. Put it in cold water to cool it. This will keep the broccoli crisp and tender, and the color will not turn yellow.