Braised Chicken with Green Peppers Recipe: For those who like spicy food, green pepper roast chicken is definitely the best dish. The bright colors and spicy flavor can immediately catch your eyes and capture your heart.
The recipe for this Chinese food is very simple. There are no complicated ingredients. Just a piece of ginger, a spoonful of Sichuan bean paste, a few green peppers, and spicy millet can make a delicious dish. This spicy chicken recipe tastes wonderful, and the chicken is very tender. It is the best dish with rice.
1. Put appropriate amount of vegetable oil in the pan, then pour the chicken nuggets into the pan and stir-fry.
2. Fry out excess water and take it out. Leave the oil at the bottom of the pot and add a spoonful of Sichuan bean paste.
3. Put the rotten ginger.
4. Add chicken pieces and stir-fry evenly.
5. Add an appropriate amount of water, the water level just submerges the chicken, and put 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce. Stew on low heat.
6. Wash the green pepper and millet spicy. Cut and set aside.
7. Roast until the chicken has a little broth, add green pepper and millet spicy. Continue to cook until the green peppers are wilted, add the appropriate amount of salt, MSG.
8. Braised Chicken with Green Peppers, the meat is tender and chewy, spicy and delicious. The method is simple, you can also try.
Sichuan bean paste and light soy sauce have salty taste, you can not add too much salt.
Braised Chicken with Green Peppers Recipe
- 400 g chicken
- a handful of green pepper
- 2 spicy millet
- 1 ginger
- 1 tbsp Sichuan bean paste
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce