Today I will share a recipe of Chinese spicy stir-fried noodles, using chili garlic sauce as a seasoning, the ingredients are eggs, green peppers and onions. The noodles are flexible, slightly spicy and appetizing, and have a unique flavor. This is the best Chinese stir-fried noodle recipe for dinner, the most beautiful supper.
Eating and making noodles have a history of over a thousand years in China. Noodles are simple to make and easy to cook. Fried noodles can be used as a staple food, but also can be eaten as a midnight snack. There are different ways of cooking pasta in the north and south of the country. Fried noodles are a very popular method. They have a strong flavor and can be paired with vegetables and meat. The fried noodles should not be too greasy or too dry, so green vegetables are often added to solve these problems during cooking, so that the taste becomes richer and the nutrition is better.
Stir-Fried Noodles with Chili Garlic Sauce
- 300 g fresh noodles (handmade noodles)
- 2 eggs
- half an onion
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- moderate oil
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Prepare the ingredients needed for Chinese stir-fried noodles, wash the onions and peppers. The noodles should be fresh noodles or hand-cut noodles.
- Cut the green peppers and onions into shreds, knock the eggs into the bowl.
- Once the water's boiling, pour the noodles and boil for a while.
- Take noodles out of the pot, immediately put it in cold water to cool. This will make the noodles more elastic.
- Drain the noodles, add 2 tablespoons of chili garlic sauce and mix well, Because there is oil in the chili garlic sauce, so that the noodles will not stick when frying.
- Scrambled eggs.
- Pour the onion and shredded peppers stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add noodles and light soy sauce, stir-fry for 2 minutes on high heat.
Do you like Chinese food recipes? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about the Stir-Fried Noodles with Chili garlic sauce? This is why we have a comment section on this Asian Chinese food blog. I really hope you guys liked the Chinese noodle snack recipes. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Tofu With Minced Pork Recipe | Chinese Food