In autumn, the weather is getting colder and the appetite is cool. I always want to eat spicy dishes. Today I will share the dishes made with mushroom and tofu skin.
Enoki mushroom is one of many people’s favorite fungi. The needle mushroom is white all over and has thin stalk. Both hot pot and home cooking are very popular. Enoki mushroom has high nutritional value. Needle mushroom is also known as “intellect mushroom” and “enhance intelligence mushroom”. It is rich in arginine and lysine, as well as a variety of minerals and vitamins, and plays an important role in children’s intellectual growth.
Enoki mushroom has 20 times the iron content of spinach, and has a lot of fiber, which can promote metabolism. Tofu skin is rich in protein, and tofu protein is a complete protein. It contains 8 kinds of amino acids necessary for the human body. It has high nutritional value. Has calcium effect.
A handful of enoki mushrooms, 4 dried tofu, 1 coriander, appropriate amount of oil and salt, 1 tablespoon of Pixian bean paste, 1 green onion, 2 slices of ginger, 3 cloves of garlic, half tablespoon of pepper powder, 7-8 dried chili Tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon chicken essence, half tablespoon white sugar, moderate amount of water starch.
1. Prepare the Chinese food with the necessary materials. If you want to buy delicious and fresh Flammulina velutipes, we need to choose the white Enoki mushroom.
2. Cut the enoki mushroom to the root, and then tear the enoki mushroom by hand.
3. Cut the dried tofu skin into strips about 1 cm wide, cut coriander into small pieces, chopped green onions, chopped ginger, and minced garlic. Cuting the dried chili into small pieces and discard the chili seeds.
4. Add water to the pot and boil, add flammulina oleifera, boil it for half a minute after boiling, remove it, put it in cold water and let it cool, remove the drained water and set aside.
5. Add the appropriate amount of oil, stir-fry the Pixian bean paste and stir-fry. Stir-fry the bean paste with red oil. Stir out the sauce flavor, add green onion, and stir-fry the ginger.
6. Add appropriate amount of water, then add sugar, a little salt, chicken essence, soy sauce, add tofu strips, simmer for 5-6 minutes, boil dry tofu to soften, pour appropriate amount of starch in water, heat up until the soup becomes Sticky, turn off the fire.
7. Place the enoki mushroom in a deeper dish, pour the cooked tofu skin and broth on the enoki mushroom, then put the minced garlic and dried chili segments, sprinkle the parsley segments.
8. Deep-fry the peppercorns to a slight coke and heat to smoke.
9. Just pour the hot oil on the dried chili and minced garlic, a plate of spicy and fragrant boiled tofu skin is ready.
The enoki mushrooms should not be cooked for too long. Pixian Douban should be sautéed with red oil on a low heat to sauté the sauce flavor.