Tomato and egg flour pimple soup is a familiar soup for Chinese people. Pimple soup can be regarded as a staple food or a soup dish. In Chinese barbecue restaurants, tomato pimple soup is a standard staple food, and it is available in almost every restaurant. It can be said to be tireless.
The tomato pimple soup that I ate as a child was very simple. The ingredients were mainly flour, tomatoes, and eggs. The ingredients in the current pimple soup are much richer. With meat, ham, various seafood, shrimp, scallops, squid, etc.
The tomato pimple soup can be made with meat and vegetables. Today, I will share a simple tomato pimple soup with eggs, tomatoes, ham and flour to make a pimple soup. This Chinese dish is rich in color, enhances appetite, and is nutritious and conducive to digestion and absorption.
Children don’t like to eat breakfast, don’t know what to do? This tomato-egg pimple soup is especially suitable for breakfast in the cold winter. It is light and appetizing, warm and nutritious. It is the best choice for children’s breakfast.
1. Prepare the necessary materials, wash coriander and tomatoes, ham sausage is to add some flavor, if you do not like to eat you can not add.
2. Cut the tomatoes into diced, you can also remove the skin of the tomatoes, cut the top of the tomatoes with a cross knife, scald with boiling water, you can peel off the skin of the tomatoes, and then diced. Cut the ham sausage into diced, chopped parsley into small pieces, knock the eggs into the bowl, whipped evenly with chopsticks, make the egg white and yolk fully blend together.
3. Start making flour pimples now. Pour the flour into the bowl and add water until the flour is evenly mixed into small pimples.
4. Add a little oil to the pot to heat, add chopped green onion and ginger until fragrant, then add the diced tomatoes and stir-fry.
5. Pour appropriate amount of water, add diced ham, boil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Then shake the flour lump into the soup and cook the flour lump until it floats.
7. Turn off the heat, add salt to taste, pour a few drops of sesame oil, sprinkle with cilantro, and mix well. You can also add some white pepper to taste better.
Flour pimples should be even. If they are too large, they will not be cooked well. The diced tomatoes should be sautéed until the juice tastes good. The flour lumps are cooked until floating.
Tomato And Egg Flour Pimple Soup
- small bowl of flour
- 1 tomato
- 1 egg
- 1 ham sausage
- moderate coriander
- moderate oil and salt
- moderate spring onion
- 1 slice of ginger