Cold noodles with chicken shreds is a traditional snack in Sichuan, China, and is a very delicious street food. It has a long history and has a great influence in the whole province of Sichuan. It has been spread all over China in recent years. Cold noodles with Chicken Shreds are characterized by a variety of flavors, refreshing and appetizing, which is a good summer food, you guys can follow the steps to make this Chinese summer food below.
Cold noodles salad recipe with pictures step by step
Cold Noodles With Chicken Shreds
- 750 g chicken breasts
- 1000 g noodles
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 cucumber
- moderate green onions
- 3 slices of ginger
- half a bowl of ground peanuts
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chicken essence
- 2 tbsp sesame paste
- 2 tsp pepper oil
- 2 tbsp cooking wine
- Prepare the ingredients. (Serves 5 people)
- Add water to the pot, pour chicken breast, 3 slices of ginger, 2 tablespoons cooking wine, and cook for 15 minutes on high heat. Then take it out and chill in the water.
- Shred the cooled chicken breast.
- Shred the cucumber and chop the green onions and garlic.
- Half a bowl of cooked ground peanuts, add 3 tablespoons of chili sauce, 3 tablespoons of vinegar, 2 teaspoons of salt, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of chicken essence, 2 tablespoons of sesame paste, 2 teaspoons of pepper oil, 2 tablespoons of cooking wine, chopped green onions and garlic, mix well.
- Boil the noodles.
- Put the hot noodles in ice water to cool and drain.
- Finally, pour the sauce on the noodles.
Do you like Chinese cold noodle salad recipes? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about the Cold noodles with Chicken Shreds? This is why we have a comments section on this Asian Chinese food blog. I really hope you guys liked the Chinese cold noodle dishes recipes for dinner. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!