China food tomato and egg noodles: It’s hot in summer. It’s a good choice to eat noodles. It’s simple and convenient. There is a noodle method in Northeast China. It is braised noodles. It’s very appetizing.
Tomato scrambled eggs is a home cooking that many people like to eat. Today, I will teach you how to make tomato and egg noodles, a handful of noodles, two eggs, and two tomatoes. They are paired with the noodles. It is delicious, summer noodles are made with this method. You can’t eat enough for decades.
1. Prepare the ingredients needed for egg and tomato noodles. The noodles should be fresh noodles or hand-made noodles.
2. Knock the eggs into the bowl and mix well. Cut the tomatoes into pieces and chop the green onions.
3. Add oil to the pot and heat, pour the egg liquid, heat until the egg liquid is slightly solidified, then stir-fry the egg into pieces, take egg pieces out of the pot and set aside.
4. Add a little more oil to the pot, add chopped green onions, add tomato pieces and stir-fry until the juice comes out.
5. Pour the egg pieces, add a little water and salt, cook for about 1 minute, let the flavor of the egg and tomato fully blend together. Pour in an appropriate amount of water starch, heat until the soup becomes thick, turn off the heat, the tomato and chicken noodle soup has been finished.
6. Once the water’s boiling, pour the noodles and cook. Do not cook the noodles for too long.
7. Take the noodles out of the pan and immediately put them in cold water to cool. This will prevent the noodles from sticking together.
8. Put cold noodles into the bowl. Pour tomato chicken soup and mix well.
Do not cook the noodles for too long. Put them in cold water to cool so that the noodles will not stick together.