Mixed cucumber with black fungus and bean curd (yuba). Cucumber can be said to be one of the most popular vegetables in summer. It is crisp and tender, and is also a seasonal vegetable in summer. 90% of cucumber is water, which can effectively replenish water for the human body, and cucumber contains most of the vitamin A required by the human body. And vitamin C, can promote human health. It is a healthy vegetable that is very suitable for summer.
Cucumbers are made in many ways. They are especially suitable for raw or cold salads. They are crispy and delicious. I will share the black fungus with cucumber and yuba. Nutrient-rich vegetarian cold dishes are more popular than big fish and meat. It’s not greasy to eat every day.
1. Soak black fungus and bean curd in cold water for 2-3 hours.
2. Cut the soaked bean curd into segments, tear apart the fungus by hand, pat the cucumber and cut into segments.
3. Finely chop coriander and garlic, cut the dried chili in half.
4. Once the water’s boiling, we will pour the bean curd into the pot and cook for 2 minutes. Then cool it in cold water.
5. Blanch the black fungus for 2 minutes, also put in cold water to cool.
7. Start making chili oil, with the hot oil of fried peanuts, place the dried chili into the pan and fry until fragrant.
8. Put black fungus, cucumber, and bean curd in a large bowl, then add the fried chili oil, salt, light soy sauce, sugar, rice vinegar, mix well with chopsticks, and serve.
1. Dried yuba (bean curd)and black fungus need to be soaked in cold water in advance, do not blanch for too long, just 1-2 minutes.
2. Peanuts should be sautéed over low heat. Deep-fried chili peppers should have a good oil temperature, excessive frying will turn black and will have a bitter taste.
Mixed Cucumber with Black Fungus and Bean Curd
- 1 cucumber
- 150 g yuba (bean curd)
- 50 g black fungus
- 1 small bowl of peanuts
- moderate coriander
- moderate oil and salt
- 5 dried chili peppers
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar