Chinese Eggplants with cubanelle peppers in chili garlic sauce: There are many ways to cook eggplant. When many people cook eggplant dishes, they put a lot of oil, which is very greasy. How do you cook eggplant with less oil? Just need to be marinated in advance. Today I will share a Chinese-style home-made eggplant, with the addition of cubanelle peppers and garlic chili sauce. What is Chinese eggplant with garlic sauce? Eggplants with chili garlic sauce has a unique flavor, spicy and delicious, you guys can follow the steps to cook this Chinese dish below.
Many guys usually like to eat spicy garlic eggplant. In fact, spicy eggplant is not only very delicious, but also rich in nutritional value.
Spicy Garlic Eggplant Benefits
Eggplant is very rich in nutritional value. First, most purple eggplants are rich in very rich vitamin P. vitamin P can soften our capillaries and have a very good therapeutic effect for patients with hypertension and arteriosclerosis.
In addition, eggplant also contains very rich vitamin C, vitamin C can be very effective in reducing cholesterol in our body. Some scholars have proposed 12 ways to lower cholesterol. Eating eggplant is one of them. It can be seen that eggplant is very effective for lowering cholesterol. Eggplant is very rich in b vitamins. This nutrient has a certain degree of adjuvant treatment for chronic gastritis and nephritis edema.
Chinese Eggplants with cubanelle peppers in chili garlic sauce
- Cut the eggplant into strips of finger thickness, sprinkle with a little salt, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes. Marinate the eggplant with salt, so that the eggplant will not absorb too much oil when cooking, and it will not be greasy when eaten.
- Cut the cubanelle peppers into long strips and mince the garlic.
- Add oil, chopped green onions and minced ginger to the pan until fragrant. Drain the marinated eggplants, then pour into the pan and fry until it becomes soft.
- Add 2 tablespoons of chili garlic sauce and stir-fry evenly.
- Pour a little water, light soy sauce and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add cubanelle pepper strips and an appropriate amount of water starch, heat until the soup becomes thick, sprinkle with minced garlic, stir-fry evenly.
Do you like Chinese food recipes? Do you have any questions or a few suggestions about the Eggplants with chili garlic sauce recipe? This is why we have a comment section on this Asian Chinese food blog. I really hope you guys liked the Chinese homemade vegetarian dishes recipes. Feel free to post one or two comments, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Vegan Fried Eggplant with Tomato Recipe