Crispy Durian Pastry Recipe
Crispy Durian Pastry is a relatively popular dessert on the Internet. Its crispy outside and tender inside. With the special fragrance of durian, many people fall in love with Crispy Durian Pastry. Crispy Durian Pastry comes from Thailand. It is made of fresh durian with a smooth filling, with a layered, unusually loose, finely crafted meringue. The golden color is particularly appetizing. I will make this dessert every time my daughter comes home, is it a good choice for afternoon tea or breakfast.
Many people love to eat Crispy Durian Pastry, but because of the complex workmanship of the meringue, people dare not easily make it. Anyone who has made meringue knows that this meringue method is actually a “folding quilt” method. It is rather cumbersome and time-consuming to produce.
Since the practice of “folding the quilt” is troublesome, why not use the ready-made egg tart skin? Egg tart skin is a ready-made thousand-layer meringue. Not only can you make Crispy Durian Pastry, but you can also make apple crisp. The most important thing is that there is no need to make dough, simple zero failure, novice baking can also succeed.
1. Take out the egg tart skin from the refrigerator in advance and thaw until the skin is slightly soft. Use a spoon to crush the fruit durian into durian puree.
2. Put the durian puree into the egg tart skin.
3. Sprinkle with a little more grated cheese. Just a little, if you put more, it will affect the taste.
4. Pinch the tart skin like dumplings. Place it on a baking net lined with greased paper. Preheat the oven 180 degrees in advance for 5 minutes, and then place the grill in the middle of the oven.
5. Select the air frying function and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. After baking for 15 minutes, remove the baking net and remove the tin foil from the egg tart. Stir the egg yolk into an egg liquid, brush it onto Crispy Durian Pastry, and then sprinkle with black sesame seeds. It is best to brush one and sprinkle sesame seeds immediately, because the durian crisp is too hot, the egg yolk liquid is easy to dry, and the sesame seeds are not easy to stick.
7. Crispy Durian Pastry continue to bake for 8 minutes, observe the coloring in the middle, and bake until the skin is golden.
Crispy Durian Pastry Recipe Tips:
1. Don’t put too much durian stuffing. Just brush the egg yolk on one side and do not need to brush on the other side.
2. I use the air frying function. If there is no air frying oven, you can directly use the oven baking function. The specific baking time depends on the temperature of each oven.
Crispy Durian Pastry Recipe
- 8 Portuguese egg tart skins
- 140 g durian pulp
- 100 g cheese
- moderate black sesame seeds
- 1 egg yolk