Although the method of steaming acacia flowers is very simple, there are still some people who make the acacia flowers stick together, which is not tasty. A simple steamed acacia flower also requires a little skill when cooking.
Acacia flowers are not only beautiful and smelling, but also delicious. There are many ways to make acacia flowers. We can make buns with acacia flowers, dumplings with acacia flowers, pancakes with acacia flowers and scrambled eggs with acacia flowers. You can also boil acacia flower porridge, and among the many acacia flower dishes, the most coveted is “steamed acacia flower”.
Many people choose to mix acacia flowers and flour directly when steaming acacia flowers, but what I want to tell you today is that you must add one more step before mixing the flour, so that the steamed acacia flowers are not sticky and delicious. So which step was added? Steaming acacia flowers, only flour is not enough, with this method, the locust flowers will not be sticky. Let’s take check out.
300 grams of acacia flowers, one garlic, 20g clarified flour, 80g flour. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 2 millet spicy, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons vinegar, 1 teaspoon sugar, a little MSG, 1 tablespoon chili red oil.
1. Soak the acacia flowers in salt water for 10 minutes. Then grab it gently and wash it several times.
2. Kitchen paper absorbs excess water. This step is very important to remove the excess water from the acacia flowers, which is more convenient for later operations. Otherwise, there will be too much water, and the later seasoning will be difficult to operate.
3. Add vegetable oil and mix well. Vegetable oil not only locks in the moisture of the acacia flowers, but also prevents them from sticking together when steamed.
4. Add clear powder and flour, stir while pouring. Each acacia flower is evenly coated with flour.
5. Put the acacia flowers in a steamer and steam for 30 minutes. You can open the lid halfway and flip the acacia flowers with chopsticks.
6. Make the sauce when steaming acacia flowers. Mince the spicy millet and garlic, add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, chicken essence, sesame oil, chili red oil and moderate amount of boiling water to mix thoroughly.
7. Take the steamed acacia flowers out of the steamer, use chopsticks to scatter, and let cool. Drizzle the chili garlic seasoning just prepared and mix well. The fragrant and delicious steamed acacia flowers are ready. The acacia flowers are sweet and spicy. Acacia flowers are not only delicious, but also have the power to reduce blood pressure. Eating more acacia flowers this season can achieve health effects.
Steamed Acacia Flowers Recipe Tips:
- It is recommended not to pick roadsides for the picking of Acacia flowers. Roadside cars have a lot of exhaust and dust, which is bad for health.
- When steaming acacia flowers, don’t just put flour, remember to put a little more clear powder, because clear powder can not only prevent the acacia flowers from sticking together, but also increase the translucency of the acacia flowers.
- The steaming time should not be too long, otherwise the acacia flowers will change color and taste will be affected.
- Guys who love to eat acacia flowers can buy more, soak the locust flowers in salt water for 10 minutes, and then gently grab and wash a few times. After removing the water and draining it, put it in a fresh-keeping box or food plastic bag to seal, and then put it in the refrigerator to freeze. Can be stored for one year.