Fried Bacon With Garlic Sprouts(蒜苔炒腊肉)inspired by YouTuber liziqi recipes: Garlic sprouts are a delicious vegetable, whether it is fried or pickled garlic sprouts, they are tasty good. Every time I go to the supermarket and see fresh garlic moss, I will buy some back and stir-fry it with Chinese bacon.
When it comes to fried garlic sprouts, some people love to eat but do not do well. If you want to do a good job, you need to master a little skill. When many people cook garlic sprouts dishes, they like to cut it and pour it directly into the pot. After constant stir-frying, the garlic sprouts will lose its crisp and tender taste. So when frying the garlic sprouts with bacon, we need to blanch the garlic sprouts in advance, which can not only bring in the flavor but also keep the crisp and tender taste.
Generally, people like to eat garlic sprouts. The first reason is that garlic sprouts has a strong aroma, which also has a little sweet taste. It is very good to match with many ingredients. In addition, the nutritional value of garlic sprout is not low, it is rich in protein, vitamins, dietary fiber and minerals, the therapeutic effect is also obvious to all.
What Chinese Bacon With Garlic Sprouts Really Does To Your Body?
1. Reducing blood lipid: garlic sprout is rich in vitamin C, has the obvious effect of lowering blood lipid and preventing coronary heart disease and arteriosclerosis, and can prevent the formation of thrombosis.
2. Defecation: garlic sprout is rich in dietary fiber, in the intestinal tract can absorb water to increase the volume of feces, enhance gastrointestinal vermicular force, stimulate the large intestine defecation, play a role in the prevention and auxiliary treatment of constipation, hemorrhoids.
3. Sterilization: garlic sprouts contain allicin has a good killing effect on parasites, can play a prevention of influenza, prevent wound infection and insecticide effect.
Fried Bacon With Garlic Sprouts Liziqi Recipes
- Chinese bacon 250G
- 500g garlic sprouts
- 10 pickled peppers
- Half carrot
- 1/2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon chicken essence
- ⅓ tsp salt
- Place in boiling water and cook for 20 minutes. Remove and slice. Set aside.
- Cut the pickled sour pepper into segments.
- Bring the water to a boil, add the garlic sprouts and carrot strips, and blanch for about 1 minute. Remove and soak in cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Put an appropriate amount of cooking oil in the pot, pour in the bacon and stir-fry until the oil comes out, then add the pickled peppers.
- Then pour the garlic sprouts, carrots, a little salt and stir-fry evenly.
- Add the chicken essence, a little light soy sauce, a little water, stir well and serve.
- LiZiqi Food - Chinese style fried bacon with garlic sprouts.