Simple baked french fries: My daughter has loved KFC since childhood. She likes to eat KFC’s tender fried chicken, crispy French fries and smooth egg tarts. She will eat at least once or twice a week. Speaking of these fried dishes, they are especially delicious!
Although these delicious fried foods are delicious, but the calories are too high! Repeatedly frying in a large oil pan, high calorie, high fat, it is easy to make people gain weight! Especially people like me who sit in the office for a long time and do not exercise will inadvertently become fat. Moreover, children who grow up and develop eating deep-fried recipes can cause indigestion and cause obesity in children.
Therefore, for the health of family members, fried foods must be eaten less or not. For foodies, it must be difficult to quit deep-fried foods. Fortunately, however, there is now an air fryer. Crispy and delicious food can be fried without a drop of oil.
This method of baking french fries is really great for the greedy children at home! It will not only make you greedy, but also won’t gain weight easily. Today I will share with you an “air fried french fries”, the method is super simple, fries are fragrant and crisp. The most important thing is that you don’t put any oil at all, and you don’t have to worry about gaining weight by eating more.
1. Wash and peel potatoes, cut into long strips.
2. Soak the potato strips in salt water for about half an hour to remove excess starch and prevent oxidation.
3. Put the soaked potato strips on the filter to drain the water.
4. Use kitchen paper to absorb excess water.
5. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and mix the potato strips. It can also not be added at all.
6. Put a layer of tin foil on the baking net, and then put the shredded potatoes on the tin foil.
7. Put the grill into the preheated air fryer.
8. Choose the function of air frying, 180 degrees, bake for 20 minutes. Fry the chips several times during the baking process.
9. Time is up. The french fries are also baked. Add the appropriate amount of salt and mix well, then squeeze in a moderate amount of tomato sauce, and you can start to eat.
Simple Baked French Fries Tips:
You don’t need a drop of oil for the fries, but a thin layer of vegetable oil on the fries makes it more delicious when baked. And this oil is completely negligible compared to traditional deep-frying.
Simple Baked French Fries
- air fryer
- 1 potato
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- moderate tomato sauce