Every holiday, my family will prepare some snacks and candies, which is also one of the reasons why children look forward to the holiday. For children, the most happy thing for children is that they can eat a lot of sugar.
Speaking of snacks, snowflake crisp is a must-have dessert. It is not only easy to make, but also popular among adults and children. It is also a must-have for friends and relatives. There are marshmallow versions and boiled sugar versions. To cater to the majority of beginners, making the marshmallow version at home is still the easiest and most successful. Although simple, but the choice of ingredients, marshmallow boiling temperature should be paid attention to, in order to make a soft, waxy, creamy snowflake crisp.
Today I will share with you the recipe of this snack inspired by Liziqi. It is simple and fast. You can make a lot in 20 minutes.
Snowflake Crisp Liziqi Recipes
- 80g dried figs
- 330g marshmallows
- 80g butter
- 120g whole milk powder
- 30g cashew nuts
- 30g almonds
- 30g pistachios
- 20g raisins
- 240g biscuits
- A little matcha powder
- Prepare all the dried fruit and set aside.
- Add the butter to the saucepan and heat over low heat until completely melted.
- Add the marshmallows and keep pressing and stirring. Be sure to use a non-stick pan, otherwise it is easy to stick to the pan when frying sugar and fail.
- Stir over low heat until the marshmallows are completely melted and the marshmallows are brushed.
- Pour in the milk powder and quickly stir well. (Save a little milk powder for the last sprinkle on the Snowflake Crisp)
- Quickly pour in dried fruit and biscuits.
- Stir up and down with a spatula and mix quickly.
- Put on gloves and pour the mixture into the non-stick baking tray, press properly.
- Make it into a square shape with the scraper. After cooling slightly, sift together the milk powder and matcha powder. Sift them over the surface and cut them into size you like.
- Liziqi style Snowflake Crisp is ready, is it very simple? Pick up a small piece of snow puff and put it in your mouth. The salt of the biscuit and the sweet of the nut are interwoven, and the taste is very rich and layered.